Hazardous Materials Shipping Services
Triumvirate Environmental offers comprehensive hazardous materials shipping services, including; custom program development, compliance assessments, training, and planning & permitting. Our programs are designed to minimize the risk and liability associated with unsafe shipping practices by providing high-level expertise and regulatory guidance.
Our hazmat shipping services include:
- Assessment of hazardous materials shipping practices for compliance with U.S. DOT, IATA, IMDG
- Hazardous materials shipping program development and implementation, including:
- Infectious materials
- Lithium batteries
- Temperature controlled materials (e.g., dry ice)
- Radioactive materials
- Guidance for hazardous materials packaging for ground and air shipments
- Employee training – function specific and general compliance
- Special permits
- Shipper registration
- Transportation security program development
Make sure that your organization is shipping hazardous materials safely and compliantly. Request a free consultation to discuss your hazardous materials shipping programs, or view the guide below to learn how to minimize shipping liability.