Originally presented on September 19, 2023
After completing the selection phase of a chemical inventory management and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) solution implementation, the work really begins. Lack of a solid and well-developed rollout plan for a comprehensive enterprise chemical inventory solution leads to complications—and increased costs.
That’s why we invite you to view our webinar, co-presented by experts from Triumvirate Environmental
and Chemical Safety Software
. During this online event, chemical inventory management and SDS project managers can learn about these projects’ various phases—along with their potential pitfalls. The panelists also cover the strategies that enable project success.
During this webinar, our experts discuss how:
- To develop objectives for implementing a chemical inventory management program
- Software integrates with (and supports) an enterprise chemical inventory management program
- To customize chemical inventory software for specific operations and protocols
- You can create process workflows and develop standard operating procedures (SOPs) and other job aids
- A variety of unforeseen components are involved in a successful chemical inventory management launch
About the Speakers:
Ian Lanza is Triumvirate Environmental’s National Director of On-Site Support Services, leading programs at customers' facilities. He has designed and rolled out service programs nationwide. He and his teams partner with some of the world's premiere biotech, pharmaceutical, healthcare, and higher education institutions to build value through sustainability, safety, and environmental programs.
Charles Hisey is the Director of Business Systems at Chemical Safety Software. A 20-year IT veteran, he focuses on complex, large-scale software deployments in the environmental, health, and safety (EHS) and hazardous waste management sectors. During his career, he has collaborated with noteworthy organizations such as the United States Department of Energy, the Department of Defense, and NASA, as well as large university and hospital systems, and multiple Fortune 500 companies.