Offered at your company site or in multiple cities, this RCRA Training course, designed for new and previously-trained employees, addresses state and federal hazardous waste regulations applicable to hazardous waste generators. Our RCRA Training covers requirements around generating and accumulating hazardous waste in a specific state and meets annual RCRA Training required by 40 CFR 262. Upon completion, you will receive an annual RCRA Training certificate and CEU credits.
RCRA Training Formats
- Open Enrollment Classroom RCRA Training in cities near you
- Onsite RCRA Training at your company location
Who Should Attend RCRA Training?
- Generate, handle, accumulate, store, transport, treat, or manage hazardous waste
- Identify and characterize waste
- Complete waste profiles
- Schedule waste shipments
- Label and fill waste containers
- Maintain or inspect containers in satellite accumulation areas (SAA) or main accumulation areas (MAA)
- Handle recordkeeping, reporting, reviewing or signing of hazardous waste manifests
- Oversee above activities
- Complete annual or biennial hazardous waste reports
Learn How To:
- Manage RCRA hazardous waste to comply with federal and state regulations
- Classify of hazardous waste
- Operate satellite accumulation areas (SAA) and main accumulation area (MAA)
- Label containers
- Manage manifests
- Store various types of waste
- Avoid EPA penalties for non-compliance
Stay Safe and Compliant with RCRA Training from Triumvirate
Companies serious about RCRA compliance go to Triumvirate for RCRA Hazardous Waste Training. Our RCRA Trainers bring years of industry experience and make a dry subject interesting and easy to absorb. We make sure you earn your certification by learning the material.