Online On-Demand Training
OSHA requires employers to provide training on bloodborne pathogens to workers (per 29 CFR 1910.1030). Triumvirate offers Bloodborne Pathogens Training in an online interactive format that makes it easy to learn and retain. Upon completion you will take an assessment test to certify you have completed this course.
Bloodborne Pathogens Training Format
- Online on-demand interactive animated video training (30-45 minutes)
Who Should Take Training on Bloodborne Pathogens?
- Have occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials (OPIM), regardless of how many workers are employed
What You Will Learn
- History of bloodborne pathogens
- What bloodborne pathogens are
- Universal precautions, exposure control, and container requirements
- Employer requirements and exposure control planning
Stay Safe and Compliant with Training from Triumvirate
Companies serious about safety and compliance go to Triumvirate for Bloodborne Pathogens Training.